Monday, January 7, 2008

How To Speed Up Your Marketing Business

THE NUMBERS ARE ALARMING!

97%-98% Of Network Marketers Are Failing.

Have you ever joined a network marketing business that promissed you that they would help you to get up there,but never really delivered on their promisses?

Here are some word of comfort, you are NOT alone! This happened to me, as well as, millions of others who have joined one or more MLM or Network Marketing Businesses.

The result of this is that only 2-3% of the people who join any kind of network marketing business are successful. This of course means that 97-98% are UNSUCCESSFUL and end-up losing money instead of making the money they were promised.

They are several reasons why this is happening, and here are the three main ones:

1) People are new in the network marketing business and cannot do it alone.

2) Their upline or sponsor is unable or unwilling to help them.

3) The company they joined is not a good company with a compensation plan that can help them make profit.

If you have found yourself under these 3 categories, you were doomed from the start, and there was no way you could succeed at all!

If you have found yourself in the second category, there was very little chance you could succeed, unless you would be able to find help somewhere else.

This is what happened to me, I found myself in a network marketing opportunity with not much help, so, I had to get help somewhere else. I was also in the first category, I was new at this!

It didn't happened overnight, but after a lot of trying and searching.

If you are not successful in your network marketing endeavor, let us help you.

Because of my strugglings I am now a writer and a coach looking for people who need help like I did.

No comments:

Promote Your Blog

University Of Network Marketing

University Of Network Marketing
Wealthy Affiliate

How To Make Mondey On Line